Lemon herb grilled chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh herbs (such as thyme, parsley, and basil)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal the bag and toss to evenly coat the chicken.
- Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill for 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!