How to make beef steak
To make beef steak, you will need the following ingredients:
- A beef steak (such as a ribeye, sirloin, or tenderloin)
- Salt and pepper (or your preferred seasonings)
- Oil (for cooking)
Here is a basic recipe for making a beef steak:
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour. This will help the steak cook more evenly.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper (or other seasonings of your choice) on both sides.
- Heat a skillet or pan over high heat and add oil.
- Once the oil is hot, place the steak in the skillet or pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side for a medium-rare steak, or longer for a more well-done steak.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak. A medium-rare steak should have an internal temperature of 130-135°F (55-57°C), and a well-done steak should have an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C) or higher.
- Once the steak has reached the desired level of doneness, remove it from the skillet or pan and let it rest for a few minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute and the steak to finish cooking.
- slice the steak and serve
Note: Cooking time may vary depending on thickness and desired doneness of the steak, also don’t forget to rest the steak for at least 5 min so the juices redistribute for better taste and tenderness.